In 2011, two great minds collaborated to establish Gardens Australia. Gilbert and Lauren continuously developed an organizational culture throughout the years that supports unique information, unmatched customer service, and ongoing improvement, which built Gardens Australia into what it is today - a Perth business with a bulletproof reputation of prompt, hard-working, wise, and innovative people always ready to provide their absolute best in garden maintenance Perth services to their valued customers.
We at Gardens Australia are a team of friendly gardening maintenance experts passionate about delivering an excellent experience to our clients with our quality service and materials. To do that, we must comprehend each client’s needs and show that we are skilled in our services with no compromised, postponed, or budgetary overwhelms. We always take care of our customers with our highest priority as we realize their happiness is the foundation of any successful business.
We strive to deliver the best gardening service in the city. By giving our clients a vibrant, lovely green environment that improves their investment and lifestyle, we hope to raise the bar for Australian gardening tenfold.
At Gardens Australia, we aim to lead an example in lawn and garden management with no shortcuts, no hidden fees, and no lies.
We envision increasing and diversifying the range of services we provide while introducing the entire streets of Perth to the elegance and comfort that Garden Australia can provide.
By offering our team a work environment that fosters a sense of family, community and progression possibilities geared to promote long-term employee retention and loyalty, we will further our mission to more vibrant gardens and practical landscapes that are home to different life forms.
Why Choose Us...
- Variety of pricing options for every consumer.
- Proud local company servicing the Perth Northern suburbs area.
- An established gardening business with years of experience.
- Fast and effective responses and quotes
- Friendly employees with excellent customer service.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment required to do an outstanding job.
- Easy to book and readily available.
- Excellent and extensive gardening knowledge and skills.
- Reliable and can exceed expectations.
- Get the job done right on time.